TAKING ON THE TOUGH ISSUES FOR YOU!
As a retired and decorated firefighter, Maureen is ready and able to fight for the people of Congression District 17 in 2020!
The No-Show FUNDRAISER!
PLEASE DON'T SHOW UP:)
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN ME, BUT ALAS, WE CANNOT GATHER:(
So I am scheduling a no-show event. You may donate in the following way….
- $50 to $75 donation to stay home and snuggle with family members at the proper social distance.
- $100 to $125 donation to avoid cold dried-up chicken and green beans.
- $150 to $175 donation to miss my speech. After all, you have heard it before.
- $200 to $250 donation so you can avoid listening to boring speeches.
- $500 donation so that you don’t have to say anything nice about me.
MAUREEN FOR CONGRESS IN 2020!
Maureen has been selected as the Westchester County Republican Nominee for the 17th Congressional District.
Maureen is a retired firefighter and a first responder to the 911 attacks. She is greatly concerned about the declining values in our country, and is bravely stepping forward to help bring balance back to the people of Congressional District 17.
There are many ways you can help Maureen by taking action.
HOST A FUNDRAISER
What better way to help spread Maureen’s messages than to host a fundraiser at your home or other location!
MAKE SOME CALLS
Ready to light up those phones? Use our calling guide to help you communicate Maureen’s messages!
Make a donation using our secure PayPal portal, and help Maureen fight for change!
Stay tuned for upcoming events!
As a retired firefighter, Maureen believes the future belongs to those who believe in the American dream. Those who are willing to work hard and have satisfaction of a job well done. We need justice for all, not a separate system for republicans and democrats and non-political citizens. We need justice to protect the unborn, the most vulnerable in our society.